Blogger Templates

Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

MILLY'S DIARY

Hello everyone

Weather is a little grim and grey here, but doesn't stop me going out to play.  Ooooh, the sun has just begun to shine!  Yippee.  Oh, no, just as I am writing this post the sun has gone back in.  Oh dear.......

My feather collection is growing nicely - well it would be if Jill didn't keep removing them!  I brought a lovely one in for her recently, dark and mid-brown colours - Jill said it could belong to a pheasant.  It doesn't, because it belongs to me!  Well it did, but it seems to have disappeared now so I am going to have to try to find another one.  The problem is I want to bring them home as presents, but they don't appear to be very welcome presents.  You just cannot please some people.

I have nibbled a couple of worms recently.  I don't understand why  humans go 'yuk' when they see me doing this and try to stop me - they really don't know what they are missing.

Coco and Holly are still with us.  They are very friendly and so close to each other.  Jill says they need their own home so they can have lots of room to play in and a garden to run around in.  If you know of anyone who would just love to share their lives with these two kittens, please get in touch with Woking Cats Protection.

Worms and feathers are calling me, so I must get back into the garden.  Hope you all have a good week.

See you next week.

Milly

2 comments:

  1. Bring the worms over here - the chickens love them.

    Hoping for a new home for Coco and Holly - well done on the fab work you are doing promoting Woking Cats Protection x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Milly hoomans do have the weirdest ideas of what is not nice don't they **shrugs shoulders** you just carry on being you, just like I do BOL xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.