Blogger Templates

Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

MILLY'S DIARY

Hello everyone

The good news is that one of the kittens has been homed already - she went to a lovely new home on Monday.  More good news, the other two kittens have a family visiting today.  I might just get my home back all to myself - er, sorry, I mean we might get our home back to ourselves.  However, Jill is looking over my shoulder while I am writing this and telling me that 'their room' will not be empty for long.  Huh!  I am going to have to have a word with Woking Cats Protection.  Yes, I know that is where I came from, but there are limits to my gratitude.

I have been up to my usual high jinks of 'borrowing' and 'burying'.  I brought Jill a duster the other day - but she didn't get my subtle message, perhaps a tin of polish next time?   I stuffed the toe of one of her boots with a paper football - I had such a lot of fun watching her try to put her boot on!  She never learns, she leaves her boots where it is easy for me to get at them and she makes me lots of paper footballs.

I am still hiding Richard's cigarette papers.  We had a delivery of cat food the other day and once the box had been opened, I buried some cigarette papers at the very bottom of the box.  He is on to me though, coz he tries to hide them from me, but it is hard to get one over on me as I still manage to find some!

As you bloggers know, it is tiring writing a regular post so I think it is time for a nap.

I will be back next week, but if you love cats, don't forget to visit the Woking Cats protection website.  They have lots of gorgeous cats all waiting for a new home.

See you all next week.

Milly

4 comments:

  1. You kittens make me chuckle, I think I'm ready for a nap too :)
    Tell Jill that I haven't forgotten the 'Cupcake' :)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing with being a kitten is that you are just too darn cute for your own good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you related to June Buggie? *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness it's a good job you are a long way away from me or I'd have been fighting to give one of those beautiful Kitty's a very pampered home life along with my five other fur babies :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.