Blogger Templates

Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

THURSDAY BLOG HOP (13 October 2011)

Hi everyone

The days and weeks a re whizzing by, nearly Halloween then then the count-down to Christmas - roll on summer!

It's Handmade by Me Thursday Blog-Hop today, so click on the link and take a look at the other great blog contributions.

My card for this week's Blog-Hop is a Christmas card - Halloween hasn't completely passed me by, but my stock of Christmas cards needs to be increased - asap, as have lots of pre-Christmas events coming up.  this is a 5" x 5 " plain which card.  I have added a pine tree branch (using a punch for this), added some glitter glue lightly along the main part of the branch.  Topped it off with metal baubles and added a Christmas greetings rub-on embellishment.  Believe it or not the baubles are silver, but clearly picked up a reflection when being photographed and they look gold.  As the saying goes, all that glitters is not gold!



A mini-post today, off to make more cards.  Don't forget to check out the blogs of my fellow blog-hoppers and come back for my 'new' combined Sunday/Handmade Monday post.

I am also taking part in the Celebrating Fall with Linking Party this week, so please check out the great blogs taking part

Hope you enjoy the rest of the week

Jill

1 comment:

  1. Elegant and understated Jill I love it, thank you for your comment and joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.