Blogger Templates

Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

IT'S WORLD CARD MAKING DAY TODAY

Hi everyone

A different day for my weekend post because today is World Card-Making Day, which is celebrating its 6th birthday this year.  Traditionally, World Card Making Day is celebrated on the first Saturday in October and it is a day for the whole card-making community to celebrate the creativity that is the heart of card-making.  As a card-maker I just have to celebrate this along with all the other wonderful card-makers out there.  So, come on, I am setting a mini-challenge, no prizes, its just for fun and a great opportunity for self-promotion.  How about having a go at making a card which includes, say, 3 of the following:

Tree(s)
Cat(s)
Dog(s)
Flower(s)
A butterfly
Sunshine
A cup cake (or cup cakes)
A pair of shoes
Car(s)
A baby
A chair

It is just for fun, but if you would like to take part send me a pic of your card and I will put them all into one post on Sunday evening (2 October).  I will include links to your blogs or websites, you choose.  Just think of all the potential extra visitrs or business you might get?  Please email your pics and blog/website details to me on the following address: christmaspiecrafts@virginmedia.com.  The cut-off time is 2.00 pm UK time on Sunday, 2 October.

I am looking forward to uploading pics of some beautiful cards.

Enjoy the weekend - the weather in the UK is great at the moment, hope it lasts a few more weeks and have a Happy World Card-Making Day

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Like the sound of this Jill, not sure I will get anything done but will certainly give it a go. Thank you for posting about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy World Card-Making Day Jill x Lovely for you to do this mini challenge - if only I had enough time!! Still I look forwarding to seeing what others will upload.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.